You can print the forms you need by clicking on the links below. Forms may be filled in using Adobe Reader but are required to have a physical signature. Please be sure all forms are signed before returning to the Department of Water and Power (DWP) office.

  • Auto Pay Application - In order to process your Auto Pay Application, you must have a zero balance on your account. Please remember to attach a voided check when you send in your application.
  • Water Service Agreement - If you are a new property owner or would like to have the bill sent to your renter, please complete and sign this agreement.
  • Address Change Form - If you need to change information related to your account, please fill out this form, sign, and return it to the DWP.
  • Water Conservation Certificate - This is the form required to be on file to confirm compliance with the DWP's Retrofit on Change of Service Program. For more information, click here.

Was this page helpful for you? Yes No