Pay / View My Bill
The Big Bear Lake Department of Water has a new customer information system and customer account portal. Please make sure you are using your new account number when making payments or signing into the new portal.
View My Account / Bill
- Online account portal
- Log in to an existing online account (created since Aug. 14, 2019)
- Sign up to view account information online
- Make a one-time payment using QuickPay
- View the content of the back of your bill
Sign up for eBill (electronic/ paperless)
Sign up using the online account portal. If you would like to sign up without creating an online account please contact our office at (909) 866-5050.
Online Bill Pay | Internet (Credit/Debit Cards Only)
Please click on the following link for credit/debit card payments online:
- Visa or MasterCard (No Fee) through the BBLDWP account portal
- American Express or Discover ($4.94 Fee Charged)
- Click on LOCAL PAYMENTS
- State or Territory: select CALIFORNIA
- Payment Entity: select BIG BEAR LAKE, CITY OF
- Payment Type: Water Bill will automatically come up
- Click on MAKE A PAYMENT
- Click on LOCAL PAYMENTS
Please keep in mind your due date is subject to change. There are two options for auto pay. Both options require that the account have a zero balance prior to starting auto pay.
- Bank Draft - click here for the Auto Pay Application.
- Please, complete the form, sign it and send a photo or scanned copy to DWPcustomerservice@bbldwp.com. The original can also be mailed to the DWP office at P.O. Box 1929 Big Bear Lake, CA 92315.
- If you use a bank draft your water bill will be automatically deducted from your checking or savings bank account on the due date (generally bi-monthly for residential accounts, monthly for commercial or multi-family).
- Debit or Credit Card- Please use the online account portal.
- If you enroll in credit or debit card auto pay through the portal, your account will automatically be drafted on the same day every month based on the date you choose. When paying by debit or credit we recommend you pay 5 days before your expected due date. If you are enrolled in credit/debit auto pay and the balance is paid in full, no transaction will take place.
Credit or debit cards only. Please have your DWP account number and credit card number ready.
- Call 866-238-4185 to pay by Visa or Mastercard (No Fee)
- Also requires the street number for your BBLDWP Service address.
- Call 877-698-6732 Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover ($4.94 FEE)
- After making your payment, please call the DWP office at 909-866-5050 during business hours and let us know your payment confirmation number.
- If your service has been terminated for non-payment and you need it reinstated you must contact the BBLDWP during business hours to determine when it can be turned back on.
You may make a payment in person Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at:
- 41972 Garstin Dr., Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
(DWP building is behind the Clean Bear Site - enter driveway between the Clean Bear Site and the Library).?
Our drop box is open 24 hours a day for your convenience at the same location as listed above.
Please make checks payable to "DWP" and mail payment to:
- Department of Water
P.O. Box 1929
Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
If you receive a call from someone posing as a DWP representative saying your water will be shut off if you do not pay immediately via credit card or Western Union, it is a scam.
PLEASE DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD OR OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION
The DWP does not take payment by credit card over the phone or request credit card information over the phone. The DWP does not take payments from Western Union or other quick cash companies.
If you believe you have been involved in this scam, please file a police report by calling 909-866-0100 and file an online report. Please contact us with any questions.